Code CSS

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello World

If you've found yourself here, you probably either know me or are searching for the obscure answer to some software development problem that has been bugging you for a few hours at least. This is why I decided to create this little blog, because I so frequently find myself scouring the web for examples and hints on how to do things that it sometimes feels like nobody else has done before.

In reality, these are things that people have done but probably not had the time or inclination to share, and I certaintly can't complain if I don't share them either once I figure it out. So, this will be my repository of tips and tricks that I generally spent hours or days trying to figure out. I hope this is helpful to some other developers out there, and at worst it will supplement my miserable memory when people ask me how to do something.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment